- What’s for Sale Inside the Pail?
- How to Buy Beer in Thailand
- Navigating a Thai Menu: Chile Ratings and Condiments
- Buying Rubies in Thailand
- Taking the BTS, Bangkok’s Skytrain
- Ferry Trip To Wang Lang Pier on the Chao Phraya River
- Off for Crab at our Favourite Restaurant in Bangkok’s Chinatown
- Bangkok’s Loi Krathong (Floating Lantern) Festival (November) (1)
- Bangkok’s Loi Krathong Festival (November) (2)
- Colorful Bangkok
- Searching for Art in Bangkok’s Malls
- BACC, Bankok Art & Culture Center
- Figure Covered with Bugs: a Bangkok Art Gallery
- Chatuchak Market, Bangkok’s Weekend Market
- Details of the King’s Cars in Dusit Park Carriage Museum
- Monumental Standing Buddha Covered with 24K Gold Tiles
- Lumpini Park
Issan (Northeast Thailand)
In 2013 we used Bangkok as a base, flying from there to Myanmar and back, and then into Vietnam and back.
In 2011 we headed up to the Andaman Sea in the south of Thailand to revisit Ko Lanta Island where we had spent some memorable times almost 20 years earlier.
In 2007 we arrived in Bangkok and then worked our way through the northeast. It’s the less-travelled route, but I have no idea why. It’s definitely worth seeing and is a perfect gateway into Laos.
In 1993 we went to Thailand for the first time and spent six weeks travelling most of the tourist hot spots. It was also our first time in Asia but obviously not our last.