Across the Top of Wales.
- Our Day 1 Walk on the Gronant Dunes and Beaches Near Holywell in Northern Wales
- A Loop Drive Starting with a Trio of Tiny Perfect Towns
- Llangollen Horseshoe Falls and a Hidden Church
- High Up on the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct
- The Ruins of Two Castles: Ewloe and Denbigh
- Rhyll Nature Preserve on the Dunes
- The Pier at Llandudno in the North of Wales
- Mid-term Break & a Bank Holiday: Madness in Llandudno
- A Loop Drive from Llandudno
- Conwy Castle, Where You Can Walk the Ramparts of its Medieval Town Walls
- The Slightly Strange St Grwst’s Church near Conwy
- Swallow Falls and an Introduction to Welsh Cider
- A Second Evening in Llandudno
Off to the Isle of Anglesey.
- Zoomer to Beaumaris to Book a B&B and Visit the Market
- Castle Aberlleiniog
- Beaumaris Penmon Church & Lighthouse
- Black Point and Puffin Island Lighthouse
- Twisting Backcountry Roads in Anglesey
- Holyhead South Stack Lighthouse & Bird Sanctuary
- Nostalgia for the Left-Behind Home
- Wildflower Paintings at an Outdoor Gallery
- North Stacks Park & Open-Air Gallery
Into Caernarfon and Snowdonia National Park
- A Stroll through Caernarfon
- Snowdonia National Park
- The Copper Museum
- The Town Folly of Portmeirion
- Red Rocks and ‘Wild’ Red Jasper on Welsh Beaches
- Dolgellau’s Precipice Walk
Along the Pembrokeshire Coast.
- Furnace Falls
- Henllys Iron Age Fort
- Pentre Ifan Standing Stones
- The Sheep-Saver Saves the Day in Dinas Head, Wales
- Fishguard and the World’s Fastest Dog
- Pembrokeshire Coast Path : Porthgain
- Milford Haven, the Only Place in the Area that Wasn’t Totally Booked.
- Freshwater East with its Two-Tone Rocks
- Manorbier Castle
- Tenby’s Pastel Waterfront
- Dylan Thomas Boathouse
- Looking Every Which Way at Laugharne Castle
Into the Black Mountains and Out.
- Kidwelly Castle
- Pimm’s Cup, a Perfect Early Summer Drink from Britain
- Brecon Beacons
- Tintern Abbey
2016, Coming from Cardiff and Tintern Abbey in Wales.
- Looking Every Which Way at Gloucester Cathedral
- Newstead Abbey, the Byron Estate
- The Peaks District
- A Walk Past Ladybower
- The Ladybower Reservoir
- Speedwell Caves
- Why Would Anyone Come to Leeds?
- Malham Walk in the Yorkshire Dales