(alternative title: 10 Minutes of Rain).
Down into Utah.
- Timpanogo Caves, Our First National Park
- Moab, Utah’s Idea of a ‘Sin City’
- The Texture of the Southwest (Photo Challenge)
- Hwy 128 Scenic Drive: a Trip into the Old West
- Arches National Park 1: The Morning
- Arches National Park 2: A Hike into Devil’s Garden
- Arches National Park 3: Delicate Arch at Sunset
- Delicate Arch, a Dialogue Between Two Photos (Challenge)
- Dead Horse Point, Dying Within Sight of Water
- Canyonlands National Park, North Entrance
- On (the) Edge at Canyonlands National Park (Challenge)
- Petroglyphs Along Utah’s Rock Art Trail
- Canyonlands National Park, South Entrance
- Newspaper Rock Petroglyphs
Crossing near Four Corners into Colorado to visit Mesa Verde.
- A Tour of Spruce House, a Cliff Dwelling in Mesa Verde National Park
- A Ranger-Led Tour of Balcony House, a Cliff Dwelling
- Petroglyphs in Mesa Verde
- Cliff Palace, a complex of Cliff Dwellings in Mesa Verde
- A Balloon Light-up in Mancos
Back into Utah.
- A Scenic Drive from Mesa Verde back into Utah
- A Wild Ride down Moki Dugway
- Mexican Hat
- Camping at Goosenecks State Park
- Valley of the Gods
- The Old West Comes Alive at Monument Valley
Between Page and Kanab, back and forth into Arizona and Utah.
- Winning the Lottery & the Buckskin Gulch Hike
- Off to the North Rim of Grand Canyon for the Sunset
- Don’t Die Out There: Hiking into the Wave
- Lines of Striped Sandstone at the ‘Wave’
- Horseshoe Bend and Lake Powell
- Lower Antelope Canyon
- Zion National Park
- Coral Sands Monument
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Bristlecone Pine
- Kanab & the Movie Set
Nevada & California.
- Las Vegas
- Touring Death Valley
- Devil’s Post Pile in Mammoth
- Columbia, an Old West Town
- Coloma Goldrush Town
- Napa Valley Wineries
Into the Northwest and back home.